20 Jun Frost Creek Dog Policy
Posted at 12:19h in Uncategorized
Frost Creek Dog Policy
We love our dogs just as much as you do! As a reminder here is a list of the dos and don’ts with your dog(s) at Frost Creek.
- Our dog friendly cabins are Bluebells, Buttercup, Columbine, Larkspur and Primrose. There is a $50 per dog per night extra fee for dogs.
- Walk your dogs as much as you like. Please stay on the roads or our trails (Brush Creek and Frost Creek Trails).
- Dine or relax with your leashed dog on the side patio of the member’s lounge.
- Please keep your dog on a leash around club facilities.
- Please pick up after your dog.
- Please don’t let your dog run free.
- Please don’t bring your dogs to golf or ride in the golf cart with you.
- Please don’t walk your dogs on the golf course.
- Please don’t bring your dog into the clubhouse, pool house, or the pool deck.
- Please don’t bring your dog to a cabin that is not “pet friendly”.
- Please don’t bring your dog in our member Jeep.
Thanks so much