23 Aug Got Dogs?
Posted at 14:10h in Uncategorized
We love our dogs just as much as you do! As a reminder here is a list of do’s and don’ts with your dog(s) at Frost Creek.
- Our pet friendly cabins are Columbine, Larkspur and Primrose. There is a $50 per night charge extra for your pets.
- Walk your dogs as much as you like. Please stay on the roads or our trails (Brush Creek and Frost Creek Trails).
- If you arrive early for your cabin or are switching cabins and need a place to relax with your dog we are happy to accommodate you on the side patio of the member’s lounge.
- Please keep your dog on a leash around the clubhouse and on the roads and to protect the wildlife on voice command on the trails.
- Please pick up after your dog.
- Please don’t let your dog run free.
- Please don’t bring your dogs to golf or ride in the cart with you.
- Please don’t walk your dogs on the golf course.
- Please don’t bring your dog into the clubhouse.