01 Jun June Cabin Guidelines Eagle County Health Order
June Cabin Guidelines Eagle County Health Order
Frost Creek was able to get an exemption by the county to rent out all of our individual homes under the current county health order for lodging, with occupancy restrictions.
June Occupancy Restrictions
The original 5 cabins (Bluebells, Buttercup, Columbine, Larkspur and Primrose) can have no more than 5 occupants (including children of any age).
Gray Rock can have no more than 4 occupants.
The new cabins (Sage, Shooting Star, and Yarrow) can have either of the following options:
- If you have the entire cabin rented, you can have up to 5 occupants.
- If you have a lock-off rented, you can have 2 occupants (We can only rent 2 of the lock-offs (50% of the unit) at a time.)
- The Yurts can have no more than 3 occupants.
Check-In Time is 5pm MT. The concierge will email your door code at 5pm on day of arrival. It is very important that you do not enter your cabin until 5pm, so that we are following all necessary cleaning protocols.
Check-Out Time is 10am MT. Please ensure that all guests, along with belongings, are vacated from the cabin no later than 10am. Housekeeping must be able to access the cabin at 10am to begin the very thorough cleaning between cabin stays.
Lost & Found: At this time, we will not be holding on to lost and found items from the cabins, so please double or triple check before you leave the cabin.
Pets: The pet friendly cabins are Columbine, Larkspur and Primrose. Daily pet fee is $50. Please have a plan for your pets prior to 5pm on day of arrival and after 10am on day of departure. Wanderlust Dog Ranch in Eagle is a great option for pet care.
Please familiarize yourselves with the following lodging and non-resident specific information from the health order.
Please practice the 5 Commitments of Containment:
- I will maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- I will wash my hands often.
- I will cover my face in public.
- I will stay home when I am sick.
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms.
Special Provisions for Non-Local Residents visiting Eagle County
1. Any person that is not a Local Resident that travels to or visits Eagle County (a “non-Local Resident”) must be free of any Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 before arrival.
2. If any Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 are present in the 10 days prior to arrival in Eagle County, the non-Local Resident must not travel to Eagle County.
3. All non-Local Residents will self-screen for Symptoms each morning during their travel within Eagle County.
4. All non-Local Residents that develop Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 during their travel within Eagle County will:
a) Adhere to Self-Isolation requirements in Section (IV)(A)(1) above, even if this prolongs their stay in Eagle County at the traveler’s expense.
b) Contact a local healthcare provider for guidance and to schedule COVID-19 testing as quickly as possible.
5. All non-Local Residents that have been exposed to someone with Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 during their travel will:
a) Adhere to the Self-Quarantine requirements in Section (IV)(A)(2) above, even if this prolongs their stay in Eagle County and at the traveler’s expense.